Leslie G. Peters joined Cohen & Hertz, P.C. as an associate in October of 2015. Before joining Cohen & Hertz, Leslie worked as an associate at a civil law firm in Rockville and prior to that as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Joseph M. Quirk for the Montgomery County Circuit Court. Leslie is dedicated to developing open and candid relationships with her clients, which enables her to fully advocate for them while also developing practical and fair solutions, minimizing the expense, both financially and emotionally, for all involved. She understands the challenges that accompany family law cases, particularly when clients’ personal lives are exposed to a confusing legal system, and is committed to assisting in the navigation and resolution of those challenges.
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington DC, 2013; J.D.
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 2010; B.A., History; Minor: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Family Law and Juvenile Section, Member
- Maryland Bar Association, Member
- Member, DC Superior Court Probate Division Fiduciary Panel
- Maryland, 2014
- District of Columbia, 2015
We Are Here For You
Our firm has taken some of the best Maryland Family Law Lawyers that all have had successful, solo legal practices before coming to Cohen & Hertz, PC. Our general practice law firm takes pride in knowing that our attorneys have had the opportunity to handle thousands of cases and they all have vast courtroom experience to help serve you the best with your specific needs.
Contact Cohen & Hertz, PC., for the caring, experienced, and knowledgeable representation your legal matter deserves. Ask about our free initial phone consultation. Or, to learn more about our lawyers, click below to view each member’s attorney profile.