In nearly two decades of practice, the greatest satisfaction I get is knowing that I have assisted another person through some difficult time in their life. A downside of my practice is meeting somebody who is in real trouble in his or her family or the law. After an initial conversation with my clients, I see that they get a sense of relief knowing that somebody is here to assist. In addition to assisting clients, I do enjoy the part of my job that requires strategic decision making, whether through a quick response in open court or through a careful review of the law in my office. I make these decisions with the sole purpose of trying to better my client’s situation.
Current Employment Position(s):
- Maryland, 1994
- District of Columbia, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1996
- DC Bar Association
- Member, DC Probate and Estates Section
- Member, DC Criminal Justice Act Panel
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- Member, DC Superior Court Probate Division Fiduciary Panel
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York, 1994; J.D.
- Binghamton, Binghamton, NY, USA, 1989; B.A, Major: English
Experience & Expertise
Our firm has taken some of the best Maryland Family Lawyers that all have had successful, solo legal practices before coming to Cohen & Hertz, PC. Our general practice law firm takes pride in knowing that our attorneys have had the opportunity to handle thousands of cases and they all have vast courtroom experience to help serve you the best with your specific needs.
Contact Cohen & Hertz, PC., for the caring, experienced, and knowledgeable representation your legal matter deserves. Ask about our free initial phone consultation. Or, to learn more about our lawyers, click below to view each member’s attorney profile.