7910 Woodmont Avenue
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
Office Phone: 301-913-0038
Direct Dial 301-913-9004
Fax: (301) 913-0382
Contact: Contact Me
I have been practicing in the DC Metropolitan area for nearly 15 years and have learned that the most important thing I can do for my client is listen. Far too often I hear people complain that they simply can’t reach their attorney and I find that unacceptable. I pride myself on being available to my clients whether via phone, email or in person. I never forget that I am here to serve my client, and that includes not just providing sound legal advice and guidance. Especially in Family Law, it is understanding how they got here, what they need, what their children need and there is only one way to come to this understanding: deep involved conversation with my clients.
At Cohen and Hertz, PC we strive to provide personal service to our clients. You will never find yourself handed off to a law clerk or new associate to have your concerns addressed. You will always speak with a lawyer, and to take that a step further, a lawyer whom you have a personal relationship. Whatever the reason is you need to come to to see me, it is most likely a life changing matter on some level. My job is to ensure you come out of this matter in the best possible light, having been given the most competent, personal attention I can provide.
Current Employment Position(s):
- Maryland, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2003
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 2003
- District of Columbia, 2006
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2002
- James Madison University, 1999
- BS, History
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Minor: Economics
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Family Section
- Maryland Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar, Probate and Estate Section
- Member, DC Criminal Justice Act Panel
- Previous Member Montgomery County Inn of Courts
- Member, Montgomery County Fee Dispute Resolution Committee
Our firm has taken some of the best Maryland Family Lawyers that all have had successful, solo legal practices before coming to Cohen & Hertz, PC. Our general practice law firm takes pride in knowing that our attorneys have had the opportunity to handle thousands of cases and they all have vast courtroom experience to help serve you the best with your specific needs.
Contact Cohen & Hertz, PC., for the caring, experienced, and knowledgeable representation your legal matter deserves. Ask about our free initial phone consultation. Or, to learn more about our lawyers, click below to view each member’s attorney profile.